Friday, September 6, 2013

Starting Over.........a new chapter beginning

Starting over  - the title could be a bit misleading but in my case - this is a good thing!  I lost my blog after a long absence and just recently was able to obtain the name again so here I am.  Quite ironically Doris, my dear friend that I lost touch with contacted me to come back and help with the Design Team on the group that she and I started a couple years ago.  Crafting By Designs!  I was of course thrilled to be able to join up with the group and also crazy jumping with joy that we found each other again! I have a lot to catch up on and a lot to redo on the blog to get it back to where it was but eventually it will be up and running as before!   
As for the new chapters in our lives - man - how a couple of years can change things!  We now have a new daughter-in-law and we have our first Grand baby on the way - due in just a few months actually.  "She" will be here at the end of December or beginning of January.  This is our oldest son's first baby and the first Great Grand baby on my hubby's side with the family name so we are all very excited to see her cute little face in a few months!  We are almost empty nest-ers now, our youngest just started her Sophomore year in college so the hubby and I are adjusting to all the changes and so excited about the new changes to come!  I'm very blessed in so many ways but mostly because I have the most wonderful family and friends anyone could ask for.  My sweet, understanding hubby and I will be celebrating our anniversary next week - this is a big one - 30 wonderful years together!  Where has the time gone?  I wish we could have 300 more together!  I guess we really take the years for granted when we are much younger.  Now I wish I had really taken the time to stop and enjoy things more.  Crafting My Memories has became more than just a blog name to me but also something I intend to do for the rest of the time I have here on this wonderful earth for my kids and grand kids to be able to look back and see what an amazing family we had! So as I add to and re-do and organize and familiarize myself with the blog world again, I hope you will check back from time to time to see what life has blessed us with for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment