Thursday, September 19, 2013

Getting back into the crafting world has been so much fun especially these past couple of weeks. I forgot how much I missed being on a Design Team I think! This weeks challenge was using Digistamps4Joy. The challenge was theme was Anything Goes with a Twist - Heritage. So it took me awhile to come up with something for this one. Sometimes the creativeness of it all just doesn't come to mind as quickly as it used to but I'm getting there again hopefully! I chose to use the Ndebele Hut stamp. I had to actually Google the stamp name to come up with the design to color the stamp. I then used the cute little house stamp from Bugaboo Stamps colored in our USA, red, white and blue, because that is where I am from. The sentiment was typed and I added the three roses in red, white and blue to tie in my heritage again. This card started out a challenge for sure but wound up being quite fun! Please visit our blog at Crafting By Designs and play along with the challenge this week!

Here is my card I made as part of the Design Team for CBD: 


No comments:

Post a Comment